Southwest Metro Water and Sanitation has contracted with Diamond Contracting Corp. to replace the sanitary sewer main in S. Everett Way between 6458 S. Everett Way and 6489 S. Everett Way.
An inclination survey of this section of sewer main showed dips and heaving, which may lead to sewer backups that would be the responsibility of the District; therefore, this section needs replaced.
Construction on the sewer main in Everett will start the week of July 25. The contractor will begin mobilization on July 20th. The district intends to complete this project in a timely manner to minimize the inconvenience imposed on the affected residents.
- The contractor will notify affected customers 24 hours in advance when work on the sewer main involves their sewer connection.
- During this time, sewer service will be interrupted for approximately 4-6 hours.
- Residents who will have their sewer service affected are highlighted on the map.
- Working hours will be from 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Unforeseen circumstances can arise during construction which may affect the tentative schedule.
- Water supply to your property will NOT be interrupted throughout the entirety of this project.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding this project, please contact Tony Cocozzella at the District office at 303-979-2333.